CLC Student Workers Hiring Documents
This list of hiring documents is for students who have been selected to work in the Collaborative Learning Center as student workers (regular and work-study).
Please complete the following for your new employee file:
- Electronically submit your I-9. An email will be sent to you containing a unique link for this first step. (*If you have already completed an electronic I-9 for Texas State University, you will not have to do this again.)
- Schedule an appointment to bring your supporting I-9 identification documentation to Mrs. Shannon Hicks in the Dean's Office, College of Science and Engineering. Her contact information is listed at the bottom of this page.
- Please review the list of acceptable documents. We must view the originals!
- Other necessary forms to be signed and turned in to Mrs. Shannon Hicks in the College of Science and Engineering – Dean's Office (CENT 201) :
- Selective Service registration verification (for US male citizens only)
- Student Non-disclosure/Confidentiality
- Hourly Student Worker Acknowledgement Form (see form below)
Other Informational links for you:
- Election for Online W-2 Form
- Direct Deposit for your paycheck (may be set up once your employee file is active in SAP)
If you have any questions about these documents, please contact:
Mrs. Shannon Hicks
Dean's Office, College of Science and Engineering
Centennial Hall #201
Thank you for completing and submitting these hiring documents, and we look forward to you joining the CLC!